The Letter (To You!)


You embraced me with a smile,
This is the moment that makes leaves fall and changes sky to grey,
Between shadows of birds and butterflies you remind me an angel…
Standing on your love,
You make my heart turns to stone…
In my dark wings I see shadow’s gathering around,
One by one they are falling for you…
This is our never ending story…
There is no light in the darkness!
But there is a sparkle of light!
Come on and just feel it!
You are no longer alone…
Now is raining and there is the darkest clouds,
They are around you,
Come on give me your hand!
When the darkness changes the day I always am there to remind you that I’m here…
I’m waiting on my stone chair for the day that you need me…
Lost in your darkness I’m screaming…
Somewhere in the shadow’s I’m trying to find the way to home…
In my legacy of memories I see you walking on florest of fairy's…
In your hands is a heart,
I can almost see your smile,
But there is nothing but silence now…
Is this our farewell?
Deep into a dying day I remember your beauty and your love,
The away to the lands,
Here is a hero,
The path was beauty met the beast…
Heaven Queen,
Cover me in all of your dreams,
If the God’s are crazy,
If the stars are blind,
I don’t care… 

What i want its you!


22/05/2011
Por Miguel Reis


Autor deste poema : Miguel Reis ~> Todos os direitos reservados 2012 ~> Se gostastes, partilha.

O poema The Letter (To You!) foi feito por Miguel Reis no dia sábado, maio 21, 2011. Existe 1comentários: no poema The Letter (To You!)
 

1 comentários: