There a someone like me?



The night fell…
It gave me some mystical feelings…
The sounds of a bell make me see the whiteness beyond the mist,
Don’t be afraid!
It’s someone like you!
You burst into tears like you was sentenced to live,
In counter-light I see you…Sleeping Beauty…
Don’t be afraid of someone like me!
I know,
It’s hard to be someone like me!
Who you are?
Someone like me?
Let your emotions free (with someone like me),
Someone like me…
Birds and horses are distant,
In your favorite chair I see someone like me,
Give me your hand pure princess,
Don’t be afraid I’m lost to!
Don’t let your world fall to pieces!
There is no away…
I’m frightened but the lightness is now my world…
Can you be someone like me?
In this sleeping woods vultures came to see me,
Unwell and distant from home I find someone like me…
Light year from heaven I fall in love with someone like you!
See the archangel it’s beautiful…
It’s scaring here…
The emotions and dead taken me dawn,
I hear the sound of a bell…
Maybe exist someone like me…
Someone like me…
Someone...

Por Miguel Reis
21/05/2011

Autor deste poema : Miguel Reis ~> Todos os direitos reservados 2012 ~> Se gostastes, partilha.

O poema There a someone like me? foi feito por Miguel Reis no dia sábado, maio 21, 2011. Existe 0 Comentarios no poema There a someone like me?
 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário