Losing my wings and story...

          Something is taking my soul from this world, the angels dont want me here... 
i think this is the last whisper from a lost soul... 
a heartless taked from a different world and put me alone in the sadness room 
without my sun and my wings... 
i cant fly to nowhere, i cant beguin a new story... 
my pages its black... 
everything i wanted to know is why i cant deserve my wings,
 my story i was writing... 
i cant go like this...
i cant let my soul go from my body like this... 
is this a goodbye? 
or i just dying? 


Miguel Reis 
2/05/2014

Autor deste poema : Miguel Reis ~> Todos os direitos reservados 2012 ~> Se gostastes, partilha.

O poema Losing my wings and story... foi feito por Miguel Reis no dia sexta-feira, maio 02, 2014. Existe 0 Comentarios no poema Losing my wings and story...
 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário